ALLENITE ACHIEVES REVIEWER STATUS

A place for those misc Geocaching related discussions that do not have their own topic.
(Please use the Off-Topic forurm if the discussion is not Geocaching related.)

Moderator: Steering Committee

SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

ALLENITE ACHIEVES REVIEWER STATUS

Post by SuchaNana »

WOOHOO :clap: CONGRATULATIONS KEN :clap: :clap: for the latest achievement in your geocaching resume - MIGO Reviewer...
understand that you're replacing Tiki, who's now doing the Iowa territory, and we shall look forward to working together with you
to have the best of NWOGEO and MIGO relationships...just wonderin' tho, what's all this going to do to your waffle stompin' time?
SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...
TeamMina

Re: ALLENITE ACHIEVES REVIEWER STATUS

Post by TeamMina »

I wouldn't worry at all about someone who ritualistically eats ice cream outside when the temps are below freezing!
Starkacher
Moderate Poster (50 - 99 posts)

Post by Starkacher »

Congratulations on becoming Geocaching Royalty! I will always remember ALLENITE as the first Geocacher I met (in the field) only a month after I started Geocaching. Leap Day 2012 at "Say Uncle!" (Uncle Sam by US-23).
cheechgang

Post by cheechgang »

Starkacher wrote:Congratulations on becoming Geocaching Royalty! I will always remember ALLENITE as the first Geocacher I met (in the field) only a month after I started Geocaching. Leap Day 2012 at "Say Uncle!" (Uncle Sam by US-23).
geocaching royalty.jpg
geocaching royalty.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 11766 times
Proud to be
Streak, GeoArt, Power Trail, and Lab Cache free
allenite
Mega Poster (500 - 999 posts)

Post by allenite »

SuchaNana wrote:WOOHOO :clap: CONGRATULATIONS KEN :clap: :clap: for the latest achievement in your geocaching resume - MIGO Reviewer...
understand that you're replacing Tiki, who's now doing the Iowa territory, and we shall look forward to working together with you
to have the best of NWOGEO and MIGO relationships...just wonderin' tho, what's all this going to do to your waffle stompin' time?
Thanks for the congrats (or is it condolence ;) ) .

I wouldn't worry about it cutting down on my waffle stompin' time, I had a love of food long before I knew about caching, so it will always be my first love.
TeamMina wrote:I wouldn't worry at all about someone who ritualistically eats ice cream outside when the temps are below freezing!
Hmmm....isn't that about the definition of someone one should worry about.
Starkacher wrote:Congratulations on becoming Geocaching Royalty! I will always remember ALLENITE as the first Geocacher I met (in the field) only a month after I started Geocaching. Leap Day 2012 at "Say Uncle!" (Uncle Sam by US-23).
It's always nice to meet people on the field. Not sure about royalty (I'm just a newbie compared to many people).

I figured the only way I would appear in the royal would be in this capacity though...

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wohtuqCv5A8[/BBvideo]
GoodDog
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by GoodDog »

Congrats. It seems Nwo is a hotbed of reviewer promotions lately. Allenite is the third that I know of from our area. It doesn't really surprise me though. A lot of cachers who are really into it and have been for a long time live here. What is your reviewer name?
allenite
Mega Poster (500 - 999 posts)

Post by allenite »

GoodDog wrote:Congrats. It seems Nwo is a hotbed of reviewer promotions lately. Allenite is the third that I know of from our area. It doesn't really surprise me though. A lot of cachers who are really into it and have been for a long time live here. What is your reviewer name?
I followed the Michigan conventions and became -allenite- . My normal review territory covers west of W84.42 and south of N42.35
Team_Maltese
Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)

Post by Team_Maltese »

Congrats :-)
woof-woof from geo-pups Zoe and Daisy
OnDHunt
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by OnDHunt »

Congratulations Allenite!
I am an amazed cacher!