Ohio Geovent

Discussion of Events

Moderator: Steering Committee

Bjorn74
Moderate Poster (50 - 99 posts)

Ohio Geovent

Post by Bjorn74 »

I don't know if word's passed this way yet. In lieu of the Oh-MI event being nixed, COG's followed through on plans started over the winter to have an event for all of Ohio. It's the same weekend, August 14th. But it's a lot simpler. From 1 to 5, it's an Ice Cream Social with a conversation with ODNR folk and anyone else folks can scare up. Surrounding the event, there will be the opportunity to cache machine or at least get some hints from the locals. Many are camping at Alum Creek SP. I know Scook has reserved a cabin for the weekend.

The event is at the Stratford Ecological Center on the south edge of Delaware, OH. There's a link with specific directions and details on the Event Cache page.

Hope to see everyone there.
Bjorn74
Moderate Poster (50 - 99 posts)

Post by Bjorn74 »

Anyone interested in coming to Delaware for this event should let us know either on the cache page or the COG forums. We're starting to wrap up our plans for the event and need to know how many to expect. So far, there is a sizable group from Cleveland and Cincinnati but so far, no one from NWO. I think Yogi's going to be out of commission and not traveling this way.
Scook
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)
Location: I'm from Cincinnati, I just happen to live in Detroit.

NWO attendees

Post by Scook »

I'm going to be there and hope that some of the NWO members can make it down.
I just happen to live in a far northern suburb of Toledo! :lol:
I'm from [b:23oep3oy]Cincinnati[/b:23oep3oy], I just happen to live in [b:23oep3oy]Detroit[/b:23oep3oy].