Geocaching in Space

Discussion of Events

Moderator: Steering Committee

SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Geocaching in Space

Post by SuchaNana »

recently i submitted an event called GEO SPACE COUNTDOWN MEET & GREET to celebrate the Geocaching in Space TB launch by astronaut Rick to the ISS Space Blog

however, my event will be north of Columbus on Nov 6, so i imagine most of you won't be there...this is just a reminder that there is NOT one scheduled yet
for the NW Ohio area, neither flash mob, nor a gathering...

FYI ... Geocaching in Space Events
i am currently conducting experiments for lipstick application in low gravity situations...
SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...
cachergirl27
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Re: Geocaching in Space

Post by cachergirl27 »

Stay tuned for details..........
SuchaNana

Post by SuchaNana »

here's mine, just in case any of y'all are in the area...GEO SPACE COUNTDOWN...GC4QP2F
SuchaNana

Post by SuchaNana »

NASA astronaut Rick Mastracchio (Geocaching Username: AstroRM), is making final preparations for a launch to the International Space Station, will be available for live satellite interviews from 6-7 a.m. EDT Friday, Oct. 25.

Mastracchio will participate in the interviews from Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Star City, Russia, and depart the following day for the launch site in Baikonur, Kazakhstan. Leading up to the live interviews, NASA Television will air at 5:30 a.m. pre-recorded video of Mastracchio's mission training and previous spaceflights.

NASA TV is free on NASA.GOV or by downloading the free app on your mobile device. Click on the link for more info....NASA TV
BuckeyeAlpha
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Post by BuckeyeAlpha »

New here. 1st time poster. There is a Geocaching in Space event on the 6-11-13 at Armstrong Space Museum in Wapakoneta, OH. GC4QB0K

This one is a flash mob I believe. It's only about 10 miles East from me so that is the one I will attend.