Hazard___Perry County Tour IV

Discussion of Events

Moderator: Steering Committee

KentuckyTrio
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Hazard___Perry County Tour IV

Post by KentuckyTrio »

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... 7ab0955f62

I would like to invite everyone to The Hazard--Perry County Tour IV Geocaching Event in Hazard--Perry County, Kentucky October the 16th, 17th, and 18th. See the event cache page at the above link and keep checking back to the event cache page for updates, changes, and additions.
KentuckyTrio

Re: Hazard___Perry County Tour IV

Post by KentuckyTrio »

I invite all of you to The Hazard--Perry County Tour IV to be held the third weekend in October, October the 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2009. This event is two weeks away, so plan now to attend.
(GC1 WQ2H)

We will have 100 of The Hazard--Perry County Tour IV coins that will be trackable with their own unique icon, as well as two sets(150 tags) pathtags to match the coin, and two pins (100 of each of the pins)..

Also, I invite you to Sitting and Eating at True North Geocaching Meet, Eat, and Greet on December the 12th, 2009. This event will be GC1XNH4 and is published on geocaching.com.
KentuckyTrio

Re: Hazard___Perry County Tour IV

Post by KentuckyTrio »

I personallly invite all of you to The Hazard--Perry County Tour IV to be held the third weekend in October, October the 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2009
(GC1 WQ2H)

There is one wekk left until the event, and I would like to extend a personal invite to any and all of you that can make the event, all of it or part of it.

We will also have The Hazard--Perry County Tour IV Geocaching Geocoin, pathtags, and pins for sale beginning on October the 19th, 2009 for those that do not make the event.

Email me at rmm879@windstream.net if you may beinterested in any of the coins, pathtags, and/or pins.

Also, I invite you to Sitting and Eating at True North Geocaching Meet, Eat, and Greet on December the 12th, 2009. This event will be GC1XNH4 once it is published around the middle of September