Cedar Point event this summer?

Discussion of Events

Moderator: Steering Committee

jslagle
Ninja Rabbit

Cedar Point event this summer?

Post by jslagle »

Is there interest in the possibility of a joint Nwogeo/Neogeo/Migo/COG/Whatever cedar point meet this summer? I have a season pass and always enjoy a trip to the point (I made 10 last year), and GPS's make it all the more fun!

Jason
--
Jason Slagle
Official geek of nwogeo :D
yogi57
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by yogi57 »

CO Geo are talking about a summer thing this summer. I use to like to go to Cedar Point but my heart can't take the G's anymore. But I'm still like the idea.
Jim
Last edited by yogi57 on Sat 2003-12-13, 23:38:49, edited 1 time in total.
Bjorn74
Moderate Poster (50 - 99 posts)

Post by Bjorn74 »

We started a discussion about a summer "All Ohio" geovent, but I don't see why there can't be multiple events run by multiple groups. Let's say that there are 500 people covered between Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Cincinnati, Dayton, Cambridge/Zanesville/Marietta and the rest of the state. No single event will likely appeal or schedule well for more than 20% (100 people) and many will want to do as many events as possible. I say "Bring them on!"

It doesn't make sense for us to talk about Cedar Point since we're unplugged from it. But we're using some of our resources to try something we can do, whatever that may end up being...