Discussion of Events

Moderator: Steering Committee

SerenityNow
Moderate Poster (50 - 99 posts)

Alien Encounter SOS!

Post by SerenityNow »

SOS! What food are you bringing????
Hi Everyone!
If you have not posted what food you are bringing to the Alien Encounter please take a minute to do so ASAP. It will be very helpful for planning the buffet line. Contact us at serenityfraggle@yahoo.com or post to the cache page.

If you are local: Please consider bringing a side dish of some type. As you can see from the Registration List we are sadly in need of them.

If you are traveling a distance: Please consider snacks, bakery, or bottled water.... things that are easiest to bring a long distance.

We don't need paper products. Those have been purchased and are ready to go!

Team Names: If you have not formed your teams or selected a team name, please do so and let us know ASAP who the members of your team are and the name. This helps us immensely in planning packet preparation and distribution at the door. If you need to find a team or more team members, use this link to contact others: Need a Team? Lots of folks are looking for team members right now so this should be an excellent place to hook up and join up! (While you are at it, be sure to join Geochums!!!)

Thanks for your assistance everyone!! The time is really getting close. Only 7 more days to go until the aliens land!

Na-nu, Na-nu
SerenityNow and Finding Fraggle Rock
This world has nothing for me
And this world has everything.
All that I could want
And nothing that I need.
***Cademan's Call***