Members

Topics of interest to NWOGEO as a group.

Moderator: Steering Committee

taquemeaway
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Re: Members

Post by taquemeaway »

Does anyone post here? I am new user to this forum and geocaching. I was hoping to find people in my area to cache with or to pick their minds a bit, maybe join a group. It seems like many of the posts are a bit dated so I've missed out on pot lucks, meet and greets and the like.
Peace, love and Understanding.
cachergirl27
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by cachergirl27 »

Most of the activity is on the LAST forum, and on the Facebook page. If you are on Facebook & want to join the NWOGEO page, please PM me your real name, and then join the FB page. I usually only approve people I know, or who have friends in the group. We hold monthly meet & eats in Findlay & Maumee. Maumee is the 1st Tuesday of the month, and Findlay is the 3rd Thursday of the month. Not knowing what are you are from, there are other groups around Northwest/Central ohio. There is NCOG, Cachers Anonymous in Tiffin (meet & eat's held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month), WCOG (meet & eats on the last Tuesday of the month in Lima), and NMVG in Piqua (meet & eats vary). Check out who the cache owners are around your area & look them up. Most of us are nice & don't bite! :) Welcome to the group!
pgrueser

Post by pgrueser »

Hello everyone. I just started geocaching this past weekend. My brother who lives in West Virginia has been into it for a few years now and he introduced me to this new enjoyable hobby. I live in Leipsic and would love to get with some of the group who has the patience to show a new person the ropes. I also saw that you have a meeting once a month is everyone invited to join in on the meeting. Thank you for accepting me into your group and I look forward to learning more and participating as much as possible.
pgrueser

Post by pgrueser »

Excellent day of geocaching. Took my wife and nephew out with me to the Kalida and Ottawa area this was my nephew's first time out and he got 23 finds. My wife and I got 8 new finds.
cachergirl27
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by cachergirl27 »

That's awesome! Congrats on recruiting a new cacher, and finding some more for yourself! :)
pgrueser

Post by pgrueser »

I would like to know if anyone in the group knows how you go about paying for the camping you reserve for the GEOBASH from July 24-27. I reserved my spot on their site and I haven't received anything telling me how to pay or if I pay when I get there. Just curious if anyone knows how it works.
Handyman-N-Fam
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by Handyman-N-Fam »

pgrueser wrote:I would like to know if anyone in the group knows how you go about paying for the camping you reserve for the GEOBASH from July 24-27. I reserved my spot on their site and I haven't received anything telling me how to pay or if I pay when I get there. Just curious if anyone knows how it works.
Send an email to info@mwgb.org
Hurry, because there is only 3 days left to register and pay for things.
Mr. Team Doxie

Post by Mr. Team Doxie »

I AM now an active member.....This IS my first post! :D :D
SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by SuchaNana »

Mr. Team Doxie wrote:I AM now an active member.....This IS my first post! :D :D
congrats to both members of Team Doxie and their geodogs... :clap:
SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...