Interesting Caches

A place for those misc Geocaching related discussions that do not have their own topic.
(Please use the Off-Topic forurm if the discussion is not Geocaching related.)

Moderator: Steering Committee

jslagle
Ninja Rabbit

Interesting Caches

Post by jslagle »

What are some of the more interesting caches you have done? For me, Power Lady with Matt at night definatly ranks up there! Creepy. Also, the Fried Peanut Butter and Banana! Any cache where you get stuck in waist deep mud is interesting!
--
Jason Slagle
Official geek of nwogeo :D
BlackBrownDog
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by BlackBrownDog »

We did "Elberta Beach Cache" (GCGFYB) in MI...you climb up the steep side of the sanddune/bluff to find a beautiful view and an ammo box. I believe it originally had $100 bucks to the FTF (?Geocash?)

"Cache with a view" (GCJE4V) in Traverse City, MI is great because it's a ammo box, when you're thinking micro.

Also some of our favorite caches were near Athens, OH. "Crooked Tree" (GCJTBH), "Moonville Tunnel Cache Project" (GCJRR8) and "Last of the Moonvillians" (GCJBQE).

In our near vicinity, we've enjoyed Our Little Corner, Missing Bridge, and we have enjoyed several of off2it's caches (latent islander).
SherwoodForest
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Post by SherwoodForest »

BlackBrownDog wrote:In our near vicinity, we've enjoyed Our Little Corner, Missing Bridge, and we have enjoyed several of off2it's caches (latent islander).
Heh, Latent Islander is one of the four caches i did coming back to cleveland from ann arbor... first pass by, i talked myself out of attempting to reach the cache, but after a long detour trying to find a path to Drive-In/Pearson, I decided to attempt the crossing... quite fun... imagine it's quite a challenge in the wetter seasons...

Did finally find Drive-In after getting back to the car and driving to the correct starting point... :)