Geocaching Speaker

A place for those misc Geocaching related discussions that do not have their own topic.
(Please use the Off-Topic forurm if the discussion is not Geocaching related.)

Moderator: Steering Committee

OCCD
Moderate Poster (50 - 99 posts)

Geocaching Speaker

Post by OCCD »

Hello Cachers,

My sister is the librarian at the Holland branch. They are looking for someone to speak about geocaching. The information is listed below. If you're interested you can private message me. Or, contact me at wmanders3@gmail.com for how to get more information.

Here's the details;

I’m looking for a Geocacher who isn't afraid of sharing a bit of information with Muggles to do a brief 15-20 minute presentation about the fascinating hobby of Geocaching.
Our group, the Holland Springfield Rotary Club, includes about 26 business leaders who are interested in our community and providing services within it in a variety of ways. We meet weekly on Friday afternoons for a luncheon with a speaker. Speakers usually spend 20 minutes sharing their story, afterwards we allow time for a brief Q & A. Although we don’t pay our speakers we invite them to enjoy lunch including a delicious dessert. I hope that you are interested and able to come and introduce yourself to our group. It would be a great opportunity for you to network.
Our group meets on the campus of the Lutheran Village at Wolf Creek in Holland, Ohio. We have AV projection capabilities and a screen if you would like to use media in your presentation. Most speakers bring their own laptop, however if we know in advance, we can usually arrange to have a laptop available. Flyers and handouts are welcome.

We have openings on the following Fridays: 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18 or 7/25/2014.
TeamMina
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Re: Geocaching Speaker

Post by TeamMina »

We nominate you.