Geocache removal

A place for those misc Geocaching related discussions that do not have their own topic.
(Please use the Off-Topic forurm if the discussion is not Geocaching related.)

Moderator: Steering Committee

SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Re: Geocache removal

Post by SuchaNana »

KeystoneGC wrote:
Stumpy75 wrote::deadhorse:
The horse lady saw this and took offense. Sorry, but I need to archive all of your hidden caches.
omigosh,his caches are well hidden with horse camo on stumps near these special horse-only trails...no need to archive...thanks for today's chuckle :lol:
SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...
GrizzFlyer
Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)

Re: Geocache removal

Post by GrizzFlyer »

Just to be clear, at the risk of re-igniting the discussion, I specifically asked both of the rangers I was in contact with if the designated horse trails are dual-use, and if people can walk on them. They both advised that yes, people are permitted to walk on them, but they made it obvious to me that they preferred they didn't. As Stumpy mentioned, those trails are usually more difficult to walk, so pedestrians don't normally use them unless they have a specific purpose to be there.

Now if we can just keep the horses off the blue trail north of the RTT. Horse manure and hoofprints all over that section about 10 days ago.

Styx, don't be too concerned about it. Your contact with that horse woman was 3 months prior to when the rangers were notified. Who knows what lit her off. At any rate, everybody cooperated and its fixed now.
Geocaching.com Charter Member
NWOGEO Charter Member