First Post

A place for those misc Geocaching related discussions that do not have their own topic.
(Please use the Off-Topic forurm if the discussion is not Geocaching related.)

Moderator: Steering Committee

Scook
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)
Location: I'm from Cincinnati, I just happen to live in Detroit.

First Post

Post by Scook »

I joined the group a week ago and just noticed that no one had posted a single message yet.
Do I need to tell UMC about this group?
I like caching in Ohio (especially NWO) and spend a lot of time driving up and down I-75 between Detroit and Cincinnati, where my mother lives.
Looking forward to meeting some of the Ohio cachers that I've met and corresponded with via Email.
Any suggestions on a meeting place? I liked Wildwood Park in Toledo and it's located near the freeways, has 2 caches in it, and I need to get back to finish the nearby Botanical Delight. :P
yogi57
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by yogi57 »

I like to meet some of the fellow cachers. About any park will be OK just give me the coordinates and I will be there.
Yogi 57
jslagle
Ninja Rabbit

Post by jslagle »

Most of us have been active in the mailing list - You can find a link on the front page.

As we get more organized, I can see us transitioning away from the mailing list and to these forums - But some of our members are less computer savvy - I'll probably offer to give a demonstration of the features of the site at a meeting we do.

Jason
--
Jason Slagle
Official geek of nwogeo :D
BarnacleBear
Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)

Re: First Post

Post by BarnacleBear »

Looks like three cachers got their wishes!