Suggestion. Create a new periodic "nomadic" Meet &

Moderator: Steering Committee

ica-jess
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Re: Suggestion. Create a new periodic "nomadic" Me

Post by ica-jess »

I will be there since the day got changed, and a big thanks to Geoflint and TeamMina for getting this all done.
TeamMina
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by TeamMina »

Published in the middle of the night!
Thanks Keystone! :!:
T-Hunter
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by T-Hunter »

Defiance meet and eat, if you have any Ohio State items you can wear can you do so? My friends Wolverine Warriors are planning on being there and we have a long running Ohio/Michigan thing going and it would be cool to welcome them to Buckeye country.
Thanks
Mike

If you aren't FTF, you're last to find.
yogi57

Post by yogi57 »

thunter16148 wrote:Defiance meet and eat, if you have any Ohio State items you can wear can you do so? My friends Wolverine Warriors are planning on being there and we have a long running Ohio/Michigan thing going and it would be cool to welcome them to Buckeye country.
Thanks
Mike
But happen if you're a Mi fan?
T-Hunter

Post by T-Hunter »

lol...then sorry to hear that

If you aren't FTF, you're last to find.
cachergirl27

Post by cachergirl27 »

I'm not going to be there, but don't be pickin' on the Michigan Fans of the world. Don't you think we had a tough enough year????? :cry:
Mighty_Mo

Post by Mighty_Mo »

jhenkel wrote:I'm not going to be there, but don't be pickin' on the Michigan Fans of the world. Don't you think we had a tough enough year????? :cry:
No, why do you ask?
GeoFlint13
Mega Poster (500 - 999 posts)

Post by GeoFlint13 »

jhenkel wrote:I'm not going to be there, but don't be pickin' on the Michigan Fans of the world. Don't you think we had a tough enough year????? :cry:

Even one win a year is too many!
:up:
GO BUCKS!!!
Good Luck & Happy Hunting!
cachergirl27

Post by cachergirl27 »

GO BUCKS!!!
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! :trex:
GeoFlint13
Mega Poster (500 - 999 posts)

Post by GeoFlint13 »

jhenkel wrote:
GO BUCKS!!!
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! :trex:
Yep, all roar and no game. With those short arms it's no wonder they can't win any games. LOL! I'm done bashing now. This could get out of control if not stopped! LOL!
Good Luck & Happy Hunting!
Wolverine_Warriors
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Post by Wolverine_Warriors »

thunter16148 wrote:Defiance meet and eat, if you have any Ohio State items you can wear can you do so? My friends Wolverine Warriors are planning on being there and we have a long running Ohio/Michigan thing going and it would be cool to welcome them to Buckeye country.
Thanks
Mike
Well I had heard through the rumor mill that this was posted so now that we are home we have decided to become members so that we can keep an eye on a certain guy and his shenanigans. We were so queezy that we could barely eat and Dubble Trouble has woken up twice having nightmares about worthless nuts. :D Seriously though it was sneaky and funny. I wondered why so many people had on such awful colors and now I know that it's because Mike paid you all to wear that stuff. It was good to see a few people stand strong like Team Mina, Eleanor and Moop Along. We had a great time today talking with everybody and can't wait for another one when there hopefully isn't a blizzard from Michigan to Defiance going on so we can get more than just 10 caches.

Justin
Mighty_Mo

Post by Mighty_Mo »

Wolverine_Warriors wrote:
Thanks
Mike
Well I had heard through the rumor mill that this was posted so now that we are home we have decided to become members so that we can keep an eye on a certain guy and his shenanigans. We were so queezy that we could barely eat and Dubble Trouble has woken up twice having nightmares about worthless nuts. :D Seriously though it was sneaky and funny. I wondered why so many people had on such awful colors and now I know that it's because Mike paid you all to wear that stuff. It was good to see a few people stand strong like Team Mina, Eleanor and Moop Along. We had a great time today talking with everybody and can't wait for another one when there hopefully isn't a blizzard from Michigan to Defiance going on so we can get more than just 10 caches.

Justin
Justin,

The next time I see T-Hunter I will give him a present I have for you.
McCombRef
Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)

Post by McCombRef »

I don't know how often you all want to have a Meet and eat in Defiance. Putting it in the same months as the BG meet and eat would eliminate a lot of events in one month. (Toledo, Findlay, and Defiance all in one month is a lot of events in a short time period)
cachergirl27

Post by cachergirl27 »

McCombRef wrote:I(Toledo, Findlay, and Defiance all in one month is a lot of events in a short time period)
Actually, the BG one pre-empts the Toledo & Findlay one, so that might not really matter.
TeamMina

Post by TeamMina »

First off, I had no idea all this OS-phewwww! stuff was going on.
My fault for not keeping an eye on this string after it was paosted on gc.com.
All we got was an email from T-Hunter saying it'd be great to wear Suckeye colors to the meeting. We thought he was just sending it to a couple of us, not everyone who posted they were planning to attend.
Had my Wolverine jersey hanging right by the door, but just wore it a day or two ago. Wishing I had now!
Kudos to mcoworks for the Wolverine headband she donned for us!

We talked a bit afterwards and know with a whole bunch of stuff going on in 2009, esp. the Geobash, that it might not be until fall till we look at doing it again. Maybe not until there's some football back on TV.

So no plans for the near future, but we were terribly pleased at the turnout and how much BWW worked with us.