Discussion of geocaching land use
Moderator: Steering Committee
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Thu 2004-05-06, 00:00:00
- Location: Opossum Lodge: (Keep your stick on the ice)
I recieved this article that lightly talks on policy of some of our forest managers. You may find this to be interesting.FSEEE.ORG
that's a pretty cool article. it seems mostly positive toward our game. hopefully the various agencies will get to understand that geocaching generally isnt a "high impact" activity, any more than backpacking or hiking is, and ease up on some of the restrictions in some places.
- Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Wed 2003-04-30, 00:00:00
- Location: Grand Rapids, Ohio
Pretty good article. It give us some hope that there maybe some flexability in the future. On a similar note, I just posted a note about a conversation I had with the Toledo Metro Parks and their caching policies.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest