Pathtag display board -Lookee

Want to sell your old GPSr or are you looking for one? List your GPSr and Geocaching related items here for sale.
---
Please let everyone know when your post is no longer relevant!

Moderator: Steering Committee

GrizzFlyer
Frequent Poster (200 - 499 posts)

Pathtag display board -Lookee

Post by GrizzFlyer »

Here are a couple of photos of my pathtags hanging on a board made by Geoflint13 (Eric). About a hundred on there right now, have a row all reserved for more local pathtags. Had to take the photos at a small angle to avoid flash spots.

Eric does a great job with these boards, I'm sure pleased with this one he made for me. Different designs/sizes available.

ImageImage
Geocaching.com Charter Member
NWOGEO Charter Member

TeamMina
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Re: Pathtag display board -Lookee

Post by TeamMina »

Geez, yours looks about as full as ours does now!
Last edited by TeamMina on Thu 2009-04-09, 03:23:22, edited 2 times in total.
sunrenay
Mega Poster (500 - 999 posts)

Post by sunrenay »

That's really nice!
yogi57
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by yogi57 »

There's a rumor that a display will be given away as a prize at the spring picnic. :wink:
T-Hunter
Super Level Poster (1k - 1999 posts)

Post by T-Hunter »

Mine isn't near that full but maybe after I get my tag and do some trading I can catch up to the tag masters!
(Pic to come later)

If you aren't FTF, you're last to find.
GeoFlint13
Mega Poster (500 - 999 posts)

Post by GeoFlint13 »

Thank you everyone! I was really young when I started tinkering around with wood in my grandpa and grandma's garage. That's been almost 30 years now. I have made many things for myself over the years but this is really the first time that I have made something for someone else. I know that a few people have geocoins that they collect because they understandable don't want to take the chance of having the coin stolen from a cache. So in the next few weeks I hope to start making a geocoin display. What I have come up with is basically a shadow box design. When I get one made, I will post a couple of pictures. I wish that I had the know-how to create my own website, but for now I have created a Myspace account just for "GeoFlint's GeoCreations". I have posted photos of the pathtag displays that I have made so far. I can make any size of display from 7 different kinds of wood and stain it any color available. T-Hunter's holds 50 PT's, TeamMina's holds 96 and Grizzflyers holds 120. If anyone has questions or wants prices, you can e-mail me at ecfdm13@roadrunner.com.
Thanks again,
Eric
Good Luck & Happy Hunting!