Pocket Queries

Discussion about anything geocaching tech related! GPS Units, PDA's, Paperless Caching, etc. (For NWOGEO web issues, please use "Website Related Forums".)

Moderator: Steering Committee

BlackBrownDog
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Re: Pocket Queries

Post by BlackBrownDog »

While investigating some caches on our CCCP unit on the road this weekend, I noticed that Willkommen Home had shown on our PQ, even though we found it...hrmmmm....Mr. BBD will have to do some research.
sneakpeekers
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Post by sneakpeekers »

Thanks to GizmoGuy411 for my answer to the last question - I haven't gone through everything on this site yet to find all the previously asked questions - but I'm wading through it - when I'm not able to go out and cache!! Thanks again
sneakpeekers
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Post by sneakpeekers »

flooder wrote:I have always treated the Palm brand like I do Apple (OK I used a IIe). I have always advoided it like the USSR.

So I don't know anything about cachemate. If you can get by with out GSAK then by all means do that. I find GSAK indispensable for dealing with caches away from home. I use it to interat with my mapping programs and to send coords to my GPS.
Flooder, We pretty much dove in head first into getting the GSAK, however, NOT head first into learning all it has to offer. We do some mapping through mapsource (from GSAK) and then send to coords to our Garmins - so I won't ditch the program just yet. Will hope to talk to you at a future Meet & Eat. Thanks.