Re: New GSAK out -Version 7-

Discussion about anything geocaching tech related! GPS Units, PDA's, Paperless Caching, etc. (For NWOGEO web issues, please use "Website Related Forums".)

Moderator: Steering Committee

cheechgang
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by cheechgang »

GSAK is an Outstanding program, well worth the money, even for the way I use it. Only problem is that I understand and use about 10% of the program 100% of the time. For the extra $15 I would have to understand what the upgraded functionality means- I don't.

Of course, you have to realize this is coming from a guy who doesn't even carry a cell phone. Your mileage may vary.

Also, I'm still waiting for Barnacle Bear to come over to help me upgrade from Windows 95 to Windows 98SE. Image
Proud to be
Streak, GeoArt, Power Trail, and Lab Cache free
GizmoGuy411
Uber Level Poster (2k - 2999 posts)

Post by GizmoGuy411 »

I tried to send my $15 upgrade payment, and could only find a way to send the $25 registration fee. There does not seem to be a separate option for those who want to upgrade. Did I miss something?
cheechgang
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by cheechgang »

Clyde sent out an email indicatiing you can upgrade for a special price by clicking the last option in the email. I clicked that and a page came up where there was a paypal button to click. I clicked that and it had my paypal account with the $15 upgrade charge to approve. I went no further because I'm not prepared to upgrade.
Proud to be
Streak, GeoArt, Power Trail, and Lab Cache free
jslagle
Ninja Rabbit

Post by jslagle »

At Christmas I sent both Robert Lipe (Of Gpsbabel fame) and Clyde christmas gifts (Donations via paypal)

Was surprised when I got an email from Clyde with a v7 code and a thank you for donating.
--
Jason Slagle
Official geek of nwogeo :D