NWOGEO "Welcome Wagon" Greeting idea for new cache

Suggestions for website & website related help requests and problem notification.

Moderator: Steering Committee

GizmoGuy411
Uber Level Poster (2k - 2999 posts)

Re: NWOGEO "Welcome Wagon" Greeting idea for new c

Post by GizmoGuy411 »

This idea has popped up in discussion again. I'm sure a lot of people have not read this thread that I started some time ago, so I am posting now to [img width=50 height=50]http://nwogeo.org/images/topic_posts/bump.jpg[/img] it up again.

There has also been a similar discussion about sending personalized welcome messages to new people on NWOGEO.org.

While a future Steering Committee will probably address doing something like this officially in the NWOGEO name, there is nothing stopping anyone from welcoming new members in an individual capacity.

Just click on "Member List" function in the menu to the left, and then sort the list by join date, to find the people. Send them a welcome note, and remember the last person you sent a message to.

The next time you feel like welcoming people, just look for who is new after the last person you sent a message to.
SuchaNana
Obsessed Lvl Poster (3k+ posts)

Post by SuchaNana »

as one of the many New Bloods, I think Giz hit the target...it is up to all of us to welcome, encourage and mentor each other...I'll start today...
SuchaNana...Life is STILL an Adventure...
maria1110
Infrequent Poster (1 - 49 posts)

Post by maria1110 »

nice and indformative post.thanks for posting
I'm a sneak spammer.